Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Gigi and Great Papa's visit

We were so excited to have my grandparents make the trip to Connecticut last weekend to visit. This is the first time we've had any family come stay at our new place, so it was a lot of fun. We spent most of our time doing the usual Conley activities of shopping and eating out. Because of the men we also watched our fair share of football.

Elijah had so much fun with both of his great-grandparents. He especially liked coloring with Great Papa.

I don't have many pictures to share, I'll have more once they send me the ones they took. Until then, here are a few to tide you over.

October 028-1
Playing Zingo, Elijah's favorite game.

October 031

October 032
Bonus picture: Elijah trying out our new ottoman.
October 036-1

1 comment:

Mama Mia said...

I LOVE the Derek Jeter pic on the wall!