Today was West Haven's Apple Festival, held on the green just about a mile from our house. We had been planning on going this morning for a few days now, but the day dawned really rainy and not pleasant. On top of that, thanks to baby number two, I haven't exactly been feeling the greatest. But around lunchtime the weather cleared up quite a bit and we decided to go anyway. Okay, truthfully, Elijah was begging to go and we couldn't say no.
1 comment:
Angie
said...
Thanks for the update and the really cute pictures Cacey! Wish I could have been there to be a part of the festival, looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait to see y'all at Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
Thanks for the update and the really cute pictures Cacey! Wish I could have been there to be a part of the festival, looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait to see y'all at Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment