Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Reading and Writing

I'm a little ashamed to admit that I've been thoroughly slacking when it comes to a lot of things since I've been pregnant. Taking pictures? Yes. Blogging? Duh. School with Elijah? Double yes. Since I seem to be feeling a teeny bit better this week we've been trying hard to get back into the swing of things. Somehow, even though we've only been working on it two-three times a week, reading has really clicked with Elijah lately. (Finally!) He still is only on three letter at and an words, but still, for being not quite three and a half I think that's pretty good.

Anyway, here are some pics I took throughout our school day today.


His new Thomas PJs that Mimi made him.
October 040-1

Working on his USA puzzle while we did Geography. He can find Connecticut, Georgia, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania on the map.
October 043-1

Reading his words.
October 047-1

Writing his name.

October 049-1
Video of him reading. You might not be able to hear very well, but at the end he says, "I learned all my words!"

1 comment:

House of Blues said...

I am in awe....