Monday, April 26, 2010

Interview with Elijah

This has been going around the "mommy blogs" lately, and I couldn't resist sitting down with Elijah and asking him a few questions about me...


What is something mommy always says to you? "Clean up!"

What makes mommy happy? "My room clean."

What makes mommy sad? "Nothing."

How does your mommy make you laugh? "Tell me jokes."

How old is your mommy? "27"

How tall is your mommy? "16 inches"

What is your mommy really good at? "Cooking"

What does your mommy do for her job? "Working, doing school with me, cleaning the house, cleaning the carpet. Why do you not clean my toys?"

What is your mommy's favorite food? "Lots of foods."

What makes mommy proud of you? "Cleaning up."

What do you and your mommy do together? "Do school."

How do you know your mommy loves you? "When I hug her a lot."

Where is your mommy's favorite place to go? "Everywhere."

What song do you like Mommy to sing to you? "The Lightening McQueen song."

I had to laugh at the numerous times he mentioned cleaning, I guess I'm more of a neat freak than I though! Clearly, I'm shorter than I realized as well. But it is nice to know he appreciates my cooking. Also, I'm a little surprised he got my age wrong, but at least he didn't say I was 50. Oh and I like lots of food...I hope that refers to my diverse diet and not the amount of food in my diet!

No comments: