Well, Sophia is only two, but she already loves to play beauty shop too! If you remember she got play make-up for her birthday this year, and has been insisting on having painted toenails pretty much around the clock. Her current favorite phrase is "Like Mommy". She wants to dress like me, put on make up like me, and get her hair fixed liked me. It's pretty cute. She hasn't always had enough hair to actually do anything with, but she's pretty used to having to get her hair fixed before we leave the house.
The other night she got out of her bath, and since it was pretty chilly and I didn't want her to go to bed with wet hair, I decided to blow-dry it for her. Right away I realized this might not be the best idea, because she has some curl in her hair, I was afraid it would make it a frizzy mess. So I grabbed my round brush to smooth it out while I dried it.
| Don't let that face fool you, she was enjoying it! |
| Reading Fancy Nancy to pass the time. |
Yeah, so I probably have a problem if I'm spending this much time fixing my toddlers hair, but oh well. She only gets her hair washed a few times a week anyway. Oh and after this I painted her nails for church. I think I'm enjoying having a little girl too much!
1 comment:
Adorable! Autumn would love the special treatment, too!
Post a Comment