Friday, February 15, 2013

Pink Fowler, Red Fowler

We had a great Valentine's day yesterday! First thing in the morning, I told Elijah it was Valentine's day and he grabbed the construction paper and the scissors and ran off to make Valentine's for me and sissy. After our little photo shoot outside (brrr!) we came back in and started school. Later that afternoon I asked Sophia if she wanted to get dressed up for our little Valentine's party, what a rhetorical question! Apparently "dressing up" for her meant putting on her fancy red Christmas dress! Not only that, she made me dress up too! Crazy kid.

Of course, Matthew came home from work with flowers for both girls and chocolate for everyone. What can I say, he knows how to make everyone happy!

A little bit later, while I was cooking dinner, Sophia got on the phone with my dad for a minute. He must have asked her what she got today, because I heard her respond enthusiastically, "Daddy get me pink fowlers, and he get Mommy red fowlers!"


Feburary 024
Fifa and her "pink fowlers"
Feburary 027
Mommy's "red fowlers"

1 comment:

Carrie said...

So sweet! I love how Autumn says certain words, too!