Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Tea For Two

I've been on a tea drinking kick lately, I blame it on my obsession with Downton Abbey. Anyway, last week I dragged out a box of mementos and found my little teapot from when I was younger. I also have a collection of cups and saucers. Both the teapot and the two cups and saucers that I brought out are Polish pottery, either from the German bazaar or from my family's trip to Poland when I was younger. Sophia immediately fell in love with the tiny cup and saucer I let her use. Since I don't exactly trust her with my irreplaceable things, I told her she could use it when we were having tea only. Since then we've had tea twice, and she's crazy about it. Although her "tea" is about 75% milk and 25% tea, and I think she mostly drinks it for the tea biscuits I give her to go with it. Either way, it's a fun little tradition, one even Elijah wanted to get in on.

Feburary 003
Tea (and a TastyKake, I believe.)
Feburary 005
Elijah was reading with his tea.
Feburary 004
All gone!

No comments: