Monday, March 04, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me

Yesterday we celebrated my 28th birthday! Our day was pretty full, church, a shopping trip, eating out, and then home for cake and ice cream. Sophia and I both actually fell asleep around five o' clock from too much shopping. When we got up Matthew was busily decorating my birthday cake. We took a few pictures and then opened presents and ate some yummy cake!

Feburary 045
Sophia really thought it was her birthday for most of the day!

Feburary 046
When did my babies get so big?

Feburary 049
Elijah took this one.

I just have to share one more thing before I go. As Matthew and were cleaning up after the birthday party, Sophia was still sitting in her seat, having already finished her cake and ice cream. I noticed she was repeatedly licking her spoon. I thought nothing of it, assuming she was just making sure she got all the ice cream off it. But after a second glance I realized she was very sneakily reaching out her spoon, scraping some icing off the side of the cake, and eating it! She cleaned a pretty good section of icing off before we noticed it, too!

No comments: