Last night Elijah finally lost his front tooth that has been loose forever! I've been begging him to let me pull it, but he wouldn't budge. The night before he let Matthew try, but it really didn't want to come out. He has a dentist appointment schedule for this afternoon so I had been trying to encourage him to go ahead and pull it out before they did. So last night he gave a quick tug and out it came! (I know, this is totally blogworthy, right?) He already lost two on the bottom a while ago. But it's been so long he already has his two adult teeth on the bottom.
And today you get a bonus pic of Sophia mopping my floor! (You've gotta love that linoleum, ugh rental houses!)
And yes, she's a little overdressed for mopping, but don't tell her that.
No comments:
Post a Comment