Sunday, June 09, 2013

Our Beach

One of the things I'm really going to miss about Connecticut is "our beach." It's been really nice over the past four years living within walking distance. We don't get down there nearly as much as we'd like, but we always enjoy it when we go. Also, it's not quite the Florida beach we know and love, but it's still nice!

The kids and I went down to the beach this past Thursday. I took the camera to snap some last pictures before we leave in three weeks. I'm sure we'll be down there again before we move, but I don't always remember to take the camera.


May 065
"Look Mommy, I'm the little mermaid!" (That's seriously what she said.)


May 067
Throwing sand. (Ugh)
May 069

May 071


May 073

May 076

May 077

May 083


May 080
 

1 comment:

Carrie said...

LOL to the throwing sand! And, look at all of those shells!