Thursday, January 03, 2008

Is it really 2008?

Honestly, I can hardly believe it's 2008 already. This is the year Elijah turns two, Matthew graduates with his Master's and starts on his Doctorate. Yikes! It's going to be a busy year for us.

I actually came on here to write a few things about Elijah. After being gone for nearly two weeks over the Christmas holiday's he seems really happy to be home. Especially since he has a whole room full of new toys. It seems like he can hardly decide what to play with sometimes. He has a few favorites though. A t-ball set we got him (he hasn't had a chance to play with it outside yet, since it's been so cold here), a train set (Yikes this kid is OBSESSED with trains, he's constantly running around going "WOO WOO"), and of course there's the ball pit....


Yup, the child has his own ball pit in his room. He spends half his day in there!


He dives right in!

3 comments:

Heavenly Sour Belts said...

How awesome! That looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I just love that ball pit!! Where did you all get it? We have been looking for something like that for Zoey. She has these balls and we have no place to put them. We were just keeping them in the box from her kitchen set, but we had to finally throw it away this week. :(

Cacey said...

Actually, the ball pit was a present from his Aunt, I think she found it at Ross?