Friday, January 04, 2008

Nap Strike

Elijah has been on nap strike ever since we got home from Christmas vacation on Sunday. Out of the six days we've been home he's only napped twice. Doesn't he know I need those two hours to myself everyday? My sanity depends on it! He's in his crib now, I can hear him "reading" books and wallowing around. Lucky for me he doesn't mind spending time in his crib. Yesterday he spent two hours in there wide awake! Don't think me cruel, he wasn't crying. Toddlers need to nap and stay-at-home moms need a break! Don't even get me started on his potty stike. For two weeks he was going potty everyday, even at his Grandparent's houses. Since we've been home; nothing. Crazy kid. He handles traveling well, just not coming home. Maybe I should take him to Nanna's house for a nap...

3 comments:

Kaycee said...

Uh oh! :(.. i hope he napped for you after you posted this!! I know we need breaks big time!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Matthew finally got him to sleep, after about 2 hours!

Beth Watt said...

I dread the day Max tries that. I NEED that time. He's already almost potty trained?? Lucky you.When did you start?