Monday, January 07, 2008

Toddler Dictionary

Matthew and I were laughing last night at some of the words Elijah has come up with lately. It's so funny to hear his interpretation of what we are saying. Half the stuff that comes out of his mouth leaves us puzzled, and he says it all so earnestly. Sometimes I wonder if even he knows what he means. I've complied a list for your reading pleasure....

"Bat ba"- Batman
"Boot ball" - Football
"Ba bow"-Elbow
"Boo ah" Um we're not 100% sure about this one, we think it means food.
"Do" Derived from Dew, as in Mountain Dew, he calls all drinks by this name. Sometimes he substitutes and calls it "Doo ahhh"
"Mum"- Milk
"Nummy num" M & M's, seriously...


I'm sure there are more, but that's all I can think of right now.

1 comment:

Beth Watt said...

My email is mbethwatt@gmail.com

I actually tried yahooing you a month or so ago, but couldn't get through. Do you yahoo? It can get lonely staying at home all day, so give me a hollar!
Send me your address and Margies if you have it.(Doesn't she have the cutest preggers belly already:)