Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What We've Been Working On


Lately I've been working on teaching Elijah his colors. I was unsure of how to even begin untl my mom suggested using his little plastic balls and teaching him first to sort them according to color. We tried this a few days ago and he did really well. I'll ask him "Elijah where does the blue ball go?", he'll look back and forth between the little piles of balls and go "Ummmm". Last night I decided to make it even easier on him and got out 4 large bowls/pots for him to sort them into. He ended up sorting the whole bag of 100 balls with only a little help! Here are some pics.





And this is what happens when he gets bored with sorting....


2 comments:

Heavenly Sour Belts said...

Wow, what a great idea! I have been thinking about how to work on colors with Kade lately. Elijah is a smart boy!

Kaycee said...

Hehe!! That's so cute! Great idea Cacey's mom! :)