Sunday, July 13, 2008

Last day at the beach

Today was our last day at the beach, we are headed back to Georgia tomorrow morning. At first, we were afraid that our last day at the beach was going to be a boring one. We couldn't go into the water at all due to the large amount of jelly fish! Matthew had already been stung a couple of times as it is pretty normal to see at least one per day. But today we saw so many that no one was brave enough to go in. We later decided to go across the street to swim on the intracoastal waterway side. It was much calmer on that side and there were no jelly fish!





Also we all posed for our yearly, family beach pictures, they turned out pretty well, I think!






Oh yeah, and on Friday we went to an air show and got to see the Blue Angels perform. Friday's show was just a dress rehersal (as they called it) the real show was Saturday, but it was cancelled due to storms. Several people got struck by lightening on the beach! Needless to say we were glad we went on Friday!

6 comments:

Kaycee said...

OMG girl! Those are GORGEOUS!! I seriously love them. You look awesome too.

Joanna said...

The beach, airplanes, and cute little boys. That's my idea of heaven.

ruth harlow said...

The one of Matthew posing with Elijah on the beach made tears come to my eyes...so cute...I guess because I can remember Matthew being pretty little like that. All the pictures are really good!

Anonymous said...

GREAT FAMILY PICS! I especially like your Batman hat Elijah. Love, GG

Rita said...

What gorgeous beach pictures! And you are stunning in them!

Wish I was on a beach somewhere! With a umbrella drink in hand...

Elijah is growing in to such a little man every day!

Janet said...

Love, love, love the pictures! Y'all are such a good looking family! I'm so glad y'all had a great trip! You deserved it!