Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our big boy

I can't remember if I ever mentioned this here, I know I told some family members, but at Elijah's two year check up his pediatrician was a little bit worried about his slow weight gain. He was 19 lbs on his first birthday and only around 22 by his second. They told me to bring him back in August to check and see if he had gained any weight. Well, it's still only July and I weighed him yesterday on our scale and he's 25 lbs! I'm so relieved that he finally has started growing some.

As you can see from the picture, I think most of the weight was height, because his 18 month shorts are still sagging on him!

2 comments:

Jan said...

It's from all that 'vacationing' he did!! We were so glad to have ya'll home for a while. It was such fun. It was lonely around here without you. Love all of you.
Mom H.

Janet said...

Aw, he is so cute! And looks so tall!