Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Braves Game

We finally took Elijah to his first Braves game last night! We've been wanting to take him for a while now, but last summer ended up being to busy. So last night we went to see the Braves take on the St. Louis Cardinals. Matthew and I both have so many good memories of going to baseball games ever since we were little kids, and it was fun to share this tradition with Elijah.


Of course Elijah was excited from the minute we got in the car to head to Atlanta. And when we actually arrived at Turner Field he was really excited!




Sorry the pics are all out of order! I'm a hurry and blogger hates me!















3 comments:

Michael Nichols said...

Looks like that was fun and fun :-)

Joanna said...

Adorable!

Nana said...

Elijah and Matthew look extremely happy. I know you all had so much fun. I am so glad ya'll were able to go. What fun memories you are making.
Love,
Nana