Monday, April 20, 2009

A quick update

Sorry, I've been slacking again haven't I? It's not that there hasn't been anything interesting going on around here, it's just that I haven't taken the time to sit down and post. So, this past week was a bit crazy. For those of you who haven't heard, Matthew and Elijah were in a fender bender last Thursday which left our car without a back window for the time being. We are currently waiting on the insurance companies to get the ball rolling. Right now we're cruising around with a lovely redneck back window...plastic and duct tape!

Saturday we went to the Hopper's for Angie's birthday and had a great visit. I would be posting pics from the party, but just realized I didn't take any! Oops! (Angie you need to email the ones that were taken with your camera so that I can post them.)

Elijah is still doing preschool four days a week and learning a lot. I'm learning a lot as well, mostly about having patience! He read his first word the other day. It was just "bat" but I still jumped up and down with excitement.


nyway, that's all for now, I'll leave you with a few pictures...

No comments: