Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Decorating Easter Eggs

Elijah was thrilled when we picked up one of those little Easter egg decorating kits at Walmart yesterday, so thrilled that we had to use it immediately. So, I boiled all the eggs I had and got down the vinegar. Can we say, "EW!". Boiled eggs and vinegar stink! Who's idea was this? Oh wait, I guess it was sort of mine. But he loved it, see for yourself.
Today we also painted a little. Yes, I painted his name on there. We also did a lovely landscape after this, but I didn't take a picture of it. (Those of you who know how artistic I am can imagine what that landscape looked like!)

2 comments:

Nana said...

Elijah, Nana loves your Easter eggs! You did a wonderful job! I wish you were going to be with us for Easter. We would have to get Will and have a big Easter hunt. We love you Sweetie.
Nana & Papa

Mama Mia said...

Very cute