A few days ago I was going through all my birthday cards I received last week and re-reading them before they got tossed. The last one I opened up I had forgotten who it came from. Well, after reading it, I decided it would be a keeper. My first, but probably not my last...
I just realized that I never blogged about my birthday last week! Well, it was great, of course. Matthew had class and had to work, so we started as soon as he got home. He decorated the cake that he had baked the night before (he does cakes so much better than I do!). He decorated the kitchen and made home made pizza while I relaxed and read a book. Hmmm, I think we need to make a habit out of this!
Since I had been wanting to learn Latin, or re-learn, since I learned some when I was younger, he got me a really great Latin textbook from the Yale bookstore. (Yeah, can you say intimidating?) Because of this, he decided to make my party a Roman theme...complete with togas...
I think I have a pic of Matthew dressed in one too, but I'm not sure how he'd feel about me posting it!
Seriously, could this kid get any cuter?
Elijah watching intently as I opened my gifts.
Bonus pics, since I haven't posted in a while...
The boys organizing their baseball cards.
No comments:
Post a Comment