Okay, here we go again, I'm going to try and pick up where I left off yesterday. Now where was I? Ah, okay, New York Stock Exchange...

After our quick lunch break, we walked down to catch the Staten Island Ferry, which takes you right by the Statue of Liberty. (Some of these pics may seem familiar, since we also did this with my parents back in January.)


Next we got back on the subway and got off somewhere near Times Square. It was super crowded so we basically pushed our way through the crowds and headed to Central Park. Elijah strangly had enough energy to run around the playground while the rest of us took a much-needed break.


Of course we had to visit the big piano!

After that we had one last stop at Dylan's Candy Bar for a little chocolate for the train ride home!
And a bonus video, if it loads, of a cool performance we got to watch on the big piano at FAO.
2 comments:
Cacey thanks so much for all the pictures. I'm so jealous, I can't wait for it to be my turn to visit! I love the video, how amazing.
We loved the pictures and video. You guys look great!! Say hello to Elijah from the boys. We love you all.
Post a Comment