I'm way behind on my blogging, I know. It seems like every time I have a chance to sit down and blog, Blogger is having issues with uploading pictures. And, really, what is a blog post without pictures? So, anyway, I decided to just do a quick picture post while Blogger is behaving for once!
Last week, on her one-month birthday I got her all dressed up for a quick photo shoot. She wasn't too cooperative, so I didn't get many good ones. Oh and she's now 10 lbs 12 oz. My big, healthy girl!
Snoozing on the floor. She will fall asleep anywhere!

Snoozing in mommy and daddy's bed.

Elijah and I took Sophia to the beach Friday morning.

And she slept the whole time, of course.

All dressed up for our joint shower at church today. I got seven inches cut off my hair last night.
2 comments:
I Love your hair!! It looks fun and comfortable. Baby Sophia, is BEAUTIFUL & ADORABLE!!Can't wait to see her:)
Post a Comment