So, since I finally got to post my one week update, I thought I'd go ahead and do a two week update. Our internet is still out at the house, sorry, but I'm up at the school for a minute and thought I'd post. I was in such a hurry leaving this morning I didn't think to bring the camera, so no new pictures, sorry.
Anyway, Sophia turned two weeks on Saturday, which is hard for me to believe! She has her two week check-up today so we'll see how much she's grown. She doesn't seem too much bigger to me, but I'm sure she's gained a bit. The last few days she has been sleeping wonderfully at night. She only gets up a few times to eat and be changed and then she's back to bed!
We did hear back about her ultrasound results on her hips. The orthopedist said that both of her hips are "dislocatable" meaning they are both loose in the sockets. We're supposed to take her in to see the orthopedists, but so far haven't heard back from them about an available appointment. However, I took her in last week because of an issue with her belly button and saw a different pediatrician. When I told her about Sophia's hips she checked them and said it was likely that she would simply grow out of it, since she's still so young to tell. So, keep praying that this turns out to be nothing!
Last week was my first week at home alone with two kids. For the most part it was business as usual. Although I'm having a harder time just getting things done around the house, but I'm sure that's to be expected. Elijah is handling the transition well. We still try to make some time for school or at least a story time every night.
Hopefully our internet will be back soon and I can get y'all some new pictures!
1 comment:
Hey! Hoping that Sophia will outgrow this hip thing! Oh, and I've got my own blog started (at last) and I will be following you now. :)
Post a Comment