Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Foodie

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Sophia loves to eat! I'm giving fair warning to everyone who is hosting us on our upcoming summer vacation, she will eat you out of house and home! Just this morning she had a scrambled egg, half a piece of toast, half a banana and a cup of milk, just for breakfast.
June 2035


She's also a lot like her brother in the sense that she will eat pretty much anything, with the exception of a few certain green vegtables (namely, peas and green beans). Although Elijah has her beat, he will eat anything! Just last night I made spicy cajun "dirty rice" and they both scarfed it!
June 2017

My mom was asking me what essential foods she should get for Sophia while we're down there. To which I repsonded, "Bananas!". As long as we have bananas we're good.

June 2020

She also loves to drink water, something Elijah didn't really do until the last year or so. But only if it's out of mommy's water bottle.

June 2022

No comments: