Thursday, June 02, 2011

I'm In Love!

With my new camera, that is. Let me start by saying that I'm not a good photographer, I usually take really bad pictures. But, with my new camera, they just seem to turn out beautifully. It doesn't hurt that my subjects are pretty cute too!

The kids and I went to the beach today, and this was the first time we'd gone with the new camera. I was really pleased with the results and I can't wait to take some fabulous vacation pictures in Georgia as well as Florida. Hmmm, maybe I need a bigger memory card!

June 2011 014

Her hair has gotten so thick lately, though still not very long, and it's redder than I thought it would be!

June 2011 011

My other cutie!

June 2011 009
The classic Sophia serious face!

June 2011 010
Digging. Wow, he looks really grown-up here!

June 2011 008

No comments: