Thursday, June 09, 2011

Kitty Cat

We have a patch of sunlight that streams through the library windows every afternoon. And I apparently have a little kitty cat who likes to lay in the sunshine...


June 2011 059


We've been having a rough week this week. For one thing, Sophia is now walking everywhere. Which means I'm chasing her everywhere. We're keeping a lot of the doors closed to try and keep her contained, but she's not a big fan of being told she can't go where she wants. She's been super crabby all week and I'm beginning to wonder if she might be getting her one-year molars. In fact, I'm sort of counting on it. Otherwise I have no other excuse for her bad behavior!

June 2011 060

Here's hoping that those teeth pop through soon. Hopefully within the next thirteen days, because I'm not looking forward to flying with this little crabby! Even if she is a cute little kitty cat.


June 2011 062

How is Elijah, you ask? Oh, the same as ever...


June 2011 058

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Sophia is so cute. Love the kitty cat approach to life.

And of course, you know how I feel about Vader...Awesome!