Sophia has a new favorite hobby, climbing! Just last night she climbed up on the back of her little car (as seen below). And this morning she's already gotten up there half a dozen times. She's driving me crazy! I'm really afraid she's going to fall and hurt herself, mostly because she insists on standing on one leg while she dangles her foot over the side. So I have been pulling her back down and trying to block her access to the little car, but she keeps finding a way to get back there and climb up yet again!
3 comments:
Ugh, Lily is the same way. Just this morning, she climbed into a chair in the kitchen and sat herself down. We have hardwood floors. She then thought it would be funny to stand up and do acrobatics! Panic attack. She's already (several months ago) fallen head first off the couch. Luckily I have a plush rug in front of the couch, otherwise she may be brain dead now. :/
We went through this same thing with Katie. She would climb on anything and everything, even when we blocked it. You are so in for it!
I can so see Luke doing the same thing! Sophia and Luke would get along so well :)
Post a Comment