Friday, September 16, 2011

Winter Fashion Preview

I know I'm getting annoying right? This post is strictly for family and all my friends with boys who are living vicariously through me. (I'm looking at you Maartje!)

So, the weather is getting chilly out up here in Connecticut. I kind of panicked too because Sophia has almost no winter/fall clothes. Fortunately my mom sent a box (as you saw last week) containing lots of pants and warm pjs. But we were still missing some winter tops and a coat. So my mom and dad kindly sent us a check to round out her wardrobe and get Elijah a few things as well. I've been searching everywhere for Sophia a medium weight coat but haven't found anything. My mom mentioned I should try out the consignment shot where I take the kids clothes. Well guess what, she was totally right! I walked in there today and was kind of shocked just how much winter gear they had! Not only was I able to find her a coat exactly what I was looking for, I also got her a sweater and a pair of boots. All for a grand total of...21 dollars. And all three items were practically new!

I love this girl! She does not like to take picture anymore so I have to chase her around the house. Then she gives me this pose and this smile.
IMG_1947

Being coy.
IMG_1953

The boots are to die for, right? And I was a good girl and got the pair that looked like they'd actually be good in snow, instead of just the cute pair.
IMG_1951

Yes, I just did an entire blog post dedicated to my daughter's clothing. It's not the first, and I can pretty much guarantee it won't be the last!

2 comments:

Jelly said...

LOVE the boots! I got Grace a pair for fall/winter, but I cannot find any in size 3 for Lily. :(

Margie said...

Her boots are so,so Cute and you got such a good deal too! I would LOVE someday to have a baby girl as Beautiful and fashionable like sweet Sophia!