Monday, December 12, 2011

Matthew's Birthday

This past Saturday was Matthew's 30th birthday! I have to tease him, because he is three years older than me, and I'm mentally preparing for turning thirty myself in a few years! His birthday always seems to fall around the end of the semesters and this year was no different. He basically worked all day on his Dead Sea Scrolls paper and took and hour or so off for dinner, cake and presents. We're counting down the minutes until Friday when we'll all be able to breathe a huge sigh of relief that the semester is finally over! I only took a few pics, sorry, but here they are!


The birthday boy!

IMG_2438

Sophia had to wear her party dress.

IMG_2446

This is about when we discovered just how much Sophia loves cake! Also, she was crazy hyper all night long!

IMG_2448

No comments: