Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Fashionista?

Sophia likes to dress up these days. I have a feeling she might be getting some more appropriate dress up clothes come her second birthday. For now all she has is her bother's things. Well, she doesn't seem to mind.

The classic "Batgirl". Terrible picture, I know, but it's hard to catch her sometimes! Notice the mask, cape and brother's old snow boots!

 IMG_2469

Okay, so this one is a little girly, wearing the scarf and hat her Mimi crocheted for her. She LOVES this scarf, can you blame her?

IMG_2574

This is how you dress for the NFL playoffs! That's Elijah's old jersey and Matthew's hat!

IMG_2577


Indiana Jones hat...hmm we should have gotten the whip out too.

IMG_2586

Elijah had to get in on the dressing up this morning!

IMG_2589

2 comments:

Jelly said...

Very cute, but all I can think is HOLY MOLY LOOK AT ALL HER HAIR!!! Grace didn't get that much hair until she was nearly 3! Lily has more, but it's soooo curly she still looks a little lacking. Can't believe how LONG Sophia's hair is!! Cute!

Steph said...

Super cute! She is getting so big! I can relate to having trouble getting a good picture when they are not very cooperative and always on the go :)