Thursday, January 26, 2012

Silliness

I've been trying to take more pictures lately. Especialy of Sophia, and trying to capture her rare brand of crazy/sweet/silly. She's hilarious, I wish you could see through the pictures just how funny she is sometimes. I guess that's what video is for!



Kisses, she loves to give kisses! I love this picture more than I can say. Obviously I took it myself. I just love how she's smiling in it too, and how our noses fit together like puzzle pieces.
  IMG_2636

Silly girl. She's not wearing a shirt because she spilled a lukewarm cup of coffee on it. This is pretty much a daily occurrence around here. She thinks she needs coffee. Fortunately, it's usually sitting around cold since I never have time to drink it hot!
IMG_2638

Okay, I know this one is ridiculously blurry, but seriously, it's hilarious. I was digging through her dresser and was about to take out all her summer shorts when I realized, like her brother before her, she probably could still wear them. Sure enough, those are twelve months shorts. Of course, we're still months away from shorts around here, but it was still fun to try them on. And yeah, she's holding a golf club.
IMG_2640

Before bed, post bath crazies. She always gets super-hyper right before bed. Last night was no different.
IMG_2641

I finally got a good shot of her  after-bath curls!
IMG_2642


"Cheese!"
IMG_2643

More cheese! I know she looks crazy, or as Elijah would say, "cray cray" in this pic. That's why it's so Sophia!
IMG_2644

4 comments:

Beth said...

Oh my goodness. I just want to "nom nom nom" on those cheeks! She is "a big 'ole piece of juice!" (As a very southern friend of mine would say!)

Lindsay said...

Aw, the kissing picture is classic! Love it!

Carrie said...

The kissing picture is amazing! Def. need to put that one in her baby book!

Margie said...

Love all the pictures! She's got so much beautiful hair and it's long too! :)