Thursday, January 05, 2012

What We've Been Up To

I'm way overdue on a blog post I guess. I'd like to say I'm behind because we've been so busy, but we really haven't! We were all off last week and really enjoyed our down time. This week Matthew is back to work and Elijah is back to school. Naturally, it's been a bit hectic!

Here are a few pics from the past week and a half!


Getting ready to watch the Lion King the other  night, they both loved it!

IMG_2556


Elijah reading a comic book he got in his stocking.
IMG_2557

Sophia modeling my new hat and scarf.

IMG_2561


She loves all her play kitchen things.

IMG_2562

She's way too cool for you, no pictures please/.

IMG_2565

Three of her favorite things: Football, snacks and Daddy!

IMG_2564

Breakfast this morning. Elijah reading, Sophia scarfing, pretty typical!

IMG_2568

Sophia's "school", looking at animal flashcards!

IMG_2571

No comments: