And yes, the title of this post is "FiFi" because that is what Sophia calls herself!
I'm not sure who taught her this, how to drink the milk out of your cereal bowl, but I can guess.
She got in big trouble for this one! Sitting in her baby cradle having a tea party, that cradle was my mom's so we made her get out right away!
Not the best picture, but yeah, she has TONS of hair. So much that I have to put a barrette in it to keep it out of her eyes since I refuse to give her bangs. When she gets out of the tub it's so pretty and curly. And she has pretty hilarious bedhead in the morning.
She still loves food, a lot! She seriously eats us out of house and home every single day. Not surprisingly, she already weighs more than Elijah did at two! But that's because he was always too busy running around to eat. Sophia has mastered the art of playing AND eating. Here she is enjoying a rare dessert treat, chocolate pudding.
It's officially Sring training around here. Last night Matthew got out some baseball stuff and started practicing with Elijah for the upcoming season. When Sophia got up this morning she was thrilled to see all the balls, gloves, and hats lying around.
Elijah went and got her Yankees hat from last summer. Not surprisingly, it's a little small!
Don't let this picture fool you, she only sits and colors for about five seconds. Then she goes and colors on the walls. Sigh...
Elijah has to put up with a lot from his little sister, and it's especially hard during school because she doesn't seem to understand why he can't play. As you can see from the picture below, she has a hard time letting him be! At least here she's hugging him, not attacking him or anything.
So yeah, twenty months is a crazy, crazy age. She's talking more, but not a lot. I'm not fooled, Elijah was the same way and look at him now! She sings all the time, which is hilarious and something I don't remember Elijah doing. She loves, loves, loves her brother and won't do a lot of things unless he is there too. Last night I was trying to read her a bedtime story and she kept yelling for Elijah to "seat!" (sit).
1 comment:
Very CUTE!!!
Post a Comment