Thursday, March 01, 2012

(Insert Creative Blog Post Title Here)

Yeah, I couldn't think of a title. I don't even have anything particularly clever to say or show. But I do have a few random pictures of the kids I wanted to post. I really feel bad that I don't post enough pictures of Elijah, but he's rarely doing anything blog-worthy. This is to his credit, not an insult, believe me! What I mean by nothing blog-worthy is that he's usually doing his school, reading or playing with his Star Wars figures, all of which I've blogged about before. Sophia, on the other hand, is usually doing something cute/crazy/dangerous, which almost always merits pictures and a blog post. You get my point?


I did snap a picture of Elijah intently playing video games the other day. So funny. Sophia is just watching and waiting to harass him, as usual. She hit the power button on the console several times in the middle of his game. Typical Elijah, he didn't even get upset at her, even though she totally knows how to push his buttons! Ha, sorry, I couldn't help it.

IMG_2818

Sophia has finally gotten to the age where she will actually sit and look at books for a while. Her favorite place to go for this is the little spot between the couch end table and my book shelf. This picture was taken the other night before bed.

IMG_2819

Such a cutie!

IMG_2820

Also, such a troublemaker!

IMG_2822

Daddy's girl!

IMG_2827

No comments: