Monday, March 26, 2012

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

Which means these pictures of Sophia equal about a million words I could write about how crazy, silly and hilarious this little girl is!



This is how she likes to watch movies, with both her babies!

IMG_2888

Chef Sophie. She saw me wearing an apron while I cooked and insisted on getting hers (Elijah's old one), the hat, pot and ladle were pretty necessary after that.

IMG_3004

Ummm, reckneck Sophie? No one eats peanut butter sandwiches quite like Sophia.

IMG_3011

Sitting on the back of her little ride-on car reading a book. That bird book was mine when I was her age!

IMG_3013

Yeah, the shirt says it all! It was actually Elijah's once, but it's far more fitting on her!

IMG_3020

Reading a bedtime story to her baby. So cute!

IMG_3022

1 comment:

Margie said...

She's too cute!!! Love her pink toenails too!