Friday, April 06, 2012

Some Things Never Change

This Wednesday the kids and colored Easter eggs.  You may remember a very popular post I did around this time last Easter called "Cracking Up" highlighting Sophia's crazy behavior while Elijah tried to decorate his eggs. Well, one year has passed, and not much has changed!



IMG_3024
Ready to get started: eggs, dye, vinegar, towels and old t-shirts! (You think it's time to take our popsicle stick snowflake out of the window?)


IMG_3025
I went way out of my comfort zone letting Fifi dunk her own eggs.




IMG_3027
This one is an old pro at this.
IMG_3028
See the big blue stain already? Guess who's responsible?
IMG_3030
I'm sure you guessed right!
IMG_3031
Like I always say... at least she's cute! Even with blue hands!



I just realized looking through these pictures just how old they are both looking. Even Elijah, who seems to age much slower than Sophia, looks like such a big kid here. And Sophia, well, if you looked at the post from last year, you'll realize how much hair she's grown in a year!

No comments: