Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Beachin' It

I don't think I could say enough times how our favorite thing about living in West Haven is its proximity to the beach. Seriously, a five to ten minute walk. Granted, when you're used to the perfect white sand beaches of Florida like we are, West Haven falls a little short. But still, it's a wonderful place for the kids and I to go on sunny afternoons. We had one beach day already this year, though the weather was less than ideal, about two weeks ago.

Well, the forecast for this past Monday was in the high seventies, insanely nice for this time of year in Connecticut. So we hustled through our schoolwork, not easy on a Monday, ate a quick lunch then loaded up the stroller with our beach blanket and toys and headed out! The weather did not disappoint! 
IMG_3103
She was not so sure about all the sand, ha ha!
IMG_3104
It was low tide, so the beach was a little yucky. Still I love this pic!
IMG_3105
Love!
IMG_3106 IMG_3107 IMG_3108 IMG_3109

1 comment:

Karen said...

Jealous of your beach day already!!