Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Little Blue Dress

My mom saved a few outfits of mine from when I was a baby and a toddler. Of course most of these (if not all) have been passed down to my kids. There's the "Baby's First Christmas" PJs that me and my little brother Aaron both wore. Seen here on Elijah:
IM000021
 And Sophia:
DSCN8143

 There was also the little purple outfit, which I think I came home from the hospital in, seen in this post.

And the little pink dress.

So I was really excited when a few weeks ago my mom sent a little blue dress I recognized from so many pictures of myself when I was little. I had been waiting for Sophia's 23 month post to post these, but decided to dig out the original photos and do a comparison post instead.

scan0015
Me in the little blue dress. I'm three here. I have one of me closer to Sophia's age now, but it wasn't in good enough shape to scan.
IMG_3113
Sophia in the little blue dress! Notice two year olds don't smile as easily as three year olds!
scan0016
Me and my older brother, Cy. Say it with me, "Awww!"
IMG_3118
Sophia and her older brother, Elijah! 

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow! You had blonde hair, and Sophia looks SO much like you when I see her in that dress and I see your baby photos!

JenFen said...

Okay, you were right - I am dying from cuteness. I agree with Carrie, I can't believe how blonde you hair was.