Case in point: Here's my third child, affectionately called "Little Sister," snugged up in her comfy chair and reading her Hebrew Bible.
| Sophia did this, seriously. |
In other proud parenting moments, Elijah just finished reading the fourth Harry Potter book! At 700+ pages it was a challenge for him, but I think that's what he liked so much about it. And it took him around two weeks! He's awesome. As soon as he finished he reached for the fifth one. Matthew and I think this will probably be the last one he reads for a while, because the plot gets pretty hard to follow for the final two.
Edited to add: I by no means meant to intend that homeschooling parents are the only parents with high expectations for their kids. My original statement was meant as a joke in reference to the photo, which I thought was funny. No offense intended, y'all!
4 comments:
I am so impressed that he read a 700 paged book.. way to go Elijah! And, I think Autumn and Sophia would get along great... she loves her baby dolls, too!
Post a Comment