And yes, you have to sing that to the tune of the Snow song from White Christmas. (Yes, my favorite movie of all time!)
So yeah, it snow here today. Another early Nor'easter for us, bringing cold temps and a lot of the white stuff. Matthew and I were a little chagrined since we're pretty much over the New England winters at this point, but the kids were super excited. This is the first time Sophia's really understood what snow is all about and she was super excited to get all bundled up and head out. Thankfully, everyone's snow gear from last winter still fit, so we were already prepared.
 |
| Sophia checking it out (in our measly little strip of grass.) |
 |
| Elijah knows what to do with it, throw it! |
 |
| Poor sissy! |
 |
| After I bribed them to come indoors. Hey, I didn't have a full snowsuit on like they did, I was cold! |
 |
| The bribe? Hot chocolate. Well, more like warm chocolate. |
Oh and don't be fooled by the pictures, they were taken around noon and it's been snowing ever since then. We've got a good five inches on the ground. And yes, Sophia is obsessed with playing in the snow (our native New Englander!) she made Matthew take them out again this afternoon too.
1 comment:
So's rosy cheeks and ponytail are so cute!
Post a Comment