Thursday, April 18, 2013

Trouble

For the past few weeks Sophia and I have heard the Taylor Swift song, "Trouble" about a million times on the radio. It's quite catchy, I have to admit, and after a week or so of this Sophia started singing the song constantly! I've been meaning to get it on video for a while, so when she started singing the chorus over and over this morning at breakfast I couldn't resist!

(In case you haven't heard the song, the lyric she's repeating is, "I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me.")


 

2 comments:

Carrie said...

She's adorable! I love country music! Unfort., my kids are into Gangham Style and they love the video. I think they really like to dance to it.

Karen said...

I love how she doesn't let her singing get in the way of eating and drinking!