Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Crawling Woes

I can't believe I was so anxious for Elijah to start crawling. It's taken him a few days but he has really gotten the hang of it now. Now I find that I can't leave him alone even for a second anymore! He loves to crawl over to the bookshelf and pull Matthew's books onto the floor. He hasn't chewed any up...yet. He also loves to pull all of the movies off the shelf. But his favorite, and my least favorite, is to crawl under the computer desk and chair while I am in it! That way, I can't even move to get him out, because I might run him over! Sometimes I wish he would go back to the newborn, immobile days...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that my little Baby Elijah is crawling!!!!!! Bless his heart! I miss y'all and hope to get to come visit soon!