Friday, January 26, 2007

Milk Mustache and the Cheerio Monster

Now that Elijah is 8 months old he is allowed to have some dairy (just not milk). So far he's had cheese, which he loves to feed himself, and yogurt, which he only likes when Mommy crunches up Cheerios into it. Here he is sporting his first milk (actually yogurt) mustache.
As I mentioned above, Elijah has a slight obsession with Cheerios. He would eat them in a box, he would eat them with a fox, he would eat them here or there, he would eat them anywhere!! (Okay that's enough Dr. Suess) Anyway, he often eats them sitting in his chair while I fix his breakfast or dinner. I also put them in a little box on his play table, he finds them right away and eats every single one of them in about 30 seconds. I get tired of filling this little box up every day so I filled it really full, and this is what happened...
My little Cheerio monster. I like it how he's just looking at the mess like "Mom, clean this up for crying out loud!" That said, I think part of the obsession lies in the fact that he just likes to feed himself. The other night at dinner he chowed down on lima beans!

No comments: