Monday, January 22, 2007

Why was I so anxious for him to crawl??

I'm beginning to wish Elijah never started crawling!! He's going everywhere and getting into everything!! And when he goes somewhere he's not supposed to and I take him away he cries!! Here are a few examples... In this picture he actually climbed over the bar on the chair and was hanging over it.

Hiding from Mommy at naptime.


He will even climb the bookshelf for a good hiding space. Just kidding!


"I'll just take my nap here, Mommy."


This is just barely scratching the surface of all the places he can get himself into. It's always easy to find him, because as he cruises around he makes a BBBBBB sound (like a little moterboat).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are just enjoying all of these pictures so much. Elijah is so cute in all those poses. Aren't children wonderfully funny and fun!!!!! I just loved the atmosphere our children brought... lots of smiles, hugs, fun times, and memories. Have fun you two.
Love,
Mom H.