Yes, Elijah is crawling! Last night, on his eight month "Birthday" he crawled for the very first time. I was sitting on the couch while he played on the floor, the cell phone had fallen on the floor about three feet away and much to my surprise he went after it! I don't know if you can tell from the video, since it's kind of low quality, it not a traditional crawl that he's doing. He pushes himself with one foot and hops and drags the other. It's so funny!
2 comments:
Good job Elijah. Way to go! You will be walking before long. Papa just today said, "Wonder if Elijah will be talking before he is a year old?" I said I thought he probably would be; one thing we know is that he will be a talker.
You're such a special boy and greatly loved as your mom and dad are.
Love and Prayers, GG
Great video! Good boy Elijah! You are going to love being mobile!
Post a Comment