Saturday, May 03, 2008

Batman Birthday Extravaganza



Okie dokie, with 1 week remaining before Elijah's 2nd birthday, we went to Wal-Mart today to get him his last present, and you guessed it, it's a Batman toy. We had decided we were finished buying, and that we had more than enough Batman gifts, but I couldn't resist one more gift for him since Wal-Mart has now officially started selling action figures for this summer's new Batman movie, The Dark Knight.

As you can see from the pic below (and for that matter, the one above), I also got myself a "birthday" present. They had two different toy sets, the 4+ and the 8+. Since Elijah already has a Batman figure, we got him the Joker for the 4+ age group. And I got the Joker for my age group, which I suppose is 8+. (As you can see, mine [right] is a little "scarier/realisitc" looking.)




In this pic below, you can see the numerous Batman products our little crime-fighter has coming. He has found them in the closet and remembers they're there, so he occasionally sneaks into the bedroom and opens the door, he gets gitty and starts saying "Batman Birthday" over and over again.



Not that anyone reading this will be very impressed, but below are some pics I took of my Joker, inside and outside of his packaging. (By the way, if anyone is interested, tomorrow--Sunday--Warner Brothers and DC are releasing the new trailer for the upcoming film.)




No comments: