Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Weekend Pics!

Sorry I didn't get any of us swimming in the pool , I left the camera inside and never went in to get it. Yes, it was plenty hot enough to be swimming this past weekend! I can't wait to go back in two weeks so we can swim some more. Plus, we've got our July trip to Florida planned, that beach is calling my name!
Elijah's telling Will where to find the cookies in Nana's pantry.

Aren't they so cute?

The boys and their Aunts. These were the best smiles we could get out of them! (The boys, not Amy and Angie, their smiles are great!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! Thank you Cacey for being so prompt in posting pictures. We enjoy them so much. We had a wonderful visit with ya'll. Can't wait till you come back.
Love,
Nana