Monday, May 12, 2008

Georgia Aquarium Pics

Today, as the final day of my family's weekend trip we visited the Georgia Aquarium. It was so awesome! Here are some pics!

Seeing the fish for the first time.




Inside the tunnel




The enormous whale shark. They also have hammerhead sharks, but I didn't get a pic of one.




The Beluga Whales. They were so cute!


Elijah, Papa, and the Penguin.


Elijah and the crocodile, they were so scary! There is glass between them, I just noticed you can't even see it!


Elijah and Uncle Aaron, I think they were looking at a turtle.


All tuckered out, with his stuffed Stingray that Mimi and Papa got him.


Oh yeah, here he is in his new toddler bed that he bought with his birthday money. He slept great in it last night!

1 comment:

Janet said...

These are awesome pics. Love them! Yay for him sleeping in his new bed!