Saturday, August 23, 2008

Chocolate Pudding

This afternoon Matthew and Elijah made some chocolate pudding for dessert tonight. Elijah loves to help out in the kitchen, but he doesn't get to very often since the kitchen is so small. He enjoyed stirring all the ingrediants together, and he did it all without making a mess!
As much as he enjoyed making the pudding, his favorite part was the eating, of course. About and hour or two after dinner he kept asking Matthew and I, "You want chocolate pudding? Elijah wants chocolate pudding!" (Don't ask what is up with the whole third person thing, it's a Hopper thing.)
When he was finished and I was wiping off his hands and face I heard him groan and say, "My tummy full."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watching you make chocolate pudding makes Nana want to go make some! I know it was delicious! Nana needs a chocolate kiss! Love you Sweetie,
Nana