I just finished folding and
putting away a whole basket full of laundry. Elijah was anxiously waiting for me to finish so that he could play in the empty basket. He climbed in it, laid down and announced, "I'm little baby". He's been laying in there for the past 15 minutes saying that over and over again. When he saw the picture I had taken of him on the computer screen he exclaimed "It's little baby!" He laughed his head off for a minute and then ran away saying, "I'm funny!"

Oh and here's a picture of his little project we worked on in school today. We looked through old magazines for different colored items, I cut them out, and he glued them down.

2 comments:
He is a funny guy! I love the things he says and does!
Sometimes you look like a "little baby" Elijah and sometimes you look like a "big boy". I like your colors. Love, GG
Post a Comment